Gift From Quarterback

Earlier this week I posted this photo on my Tumblr page:
Quarterback told me it had given him an idea for his upcoming visit this weekend and told me to post about that on my blog.  The only question for him was whether it would be me or my cheerleader.  She's told me that it will, as she put it, "most certainly not be her!"  Apparently, quarterback agrees.  When I arrived home from work today there was a package addressed to me on our kitchen counter.  Cheerleader watched me open it and you can imagine my shock, surprise and embarrassment when I found that it contained a long furry tail and a kitten ears headband, much like the ones in this photo:
Cheerleader told me to send quarterback a text message thanking him for his gifts after she'd had a good laugh upon seeing what he sent to me.  That's when he told me he was inspired when he saw that I had posted that photo on my Tumblr page this past Tuesday.  The tail has a clip that can be snapped onto my Njoy butt plug that I've been told I will be wearing this weekend, along with my new kitten tail and ears.  Oh fuck!  I wonder if the bow is optional?

0 comments:

Post a Comment